This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site www.jwalkertrauma.com. By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age Joddie Walker, MSc,RP, CTRP-Clinical is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice). [We have appointed a Data Protection Officer who is in charge of privacy related matters for us. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, please contact the Data Protection Officer using the details set out below.
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: J. Walker Psychotherapy Professional Corporation
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 289.383.0355
Details of our Representative: Joddie Walker (same as above)
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at email@example.com
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU, FOR WHAT PURPOSE
AND ON WHAT GROUND WE PROCESS IT
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data. We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
– Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, throug email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to
reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
– Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into
such a contract.
– User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
– Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
– Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free give-aways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
– We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences. We require your explicit consent for processing sensitive data, so when you submit your details, we will send you a further communication asking for you to confirm your consent to this processing. Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time. We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary.
For more information on this please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In case we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing. We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
We do not carry out automated decision making or any type of automated profiling.
3. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU, advertising networks such as Facebook based outside the EU, such as search information providers such as Google based outside the EU, providers of technical, payment and delivery services, such as data brokers or aggregators.
We may also receive data from publicly availably sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the EU.
4. MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to grow our business). Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if
(i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or
(ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. However you can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time.
Before we share your personal data with any third party for their own marketing purposes we will get your express consent. You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time [by logging into the website and checking or unchecking relevant boxes to adjust your marketing preferences] OR [by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or] OR by emailing us at email@example.com at any time. If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations etc.
5. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
– Other companies in our group who provide services to us. ( Facebook, and Google Analytics)
– Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
– Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers
– Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
– Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
6. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
We share your personal data within our group of companies which involves transferring your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) do not always offer the same levels of protection to your personal data, so European law has prohibited transfers of personal data outside of the EEA unless the transfer meets certain criteria. Many of our third parties service providers are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we do our best to ensure a similar degree of security of data by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is in place:
– We will only transfer your personal data to countries that the European Commission have approved as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data by; or
– Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe; or
– If we use US-based providers that are part of EU-US Privacy Shield, we may transfer data to them, as they have equivalent safeguards in place.
If none of the above safeguards is available, we may request your explicit consent to the specific transfer. You will have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
7. DATA SECURITY
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorisation. We also allow access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they must keep it confidential. We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.
8. DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they stop being customers. In some circumstances we may anonymose your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
9. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent. You can see more about these rights at: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection- regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at jwalkertrauma.com
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you. If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
10. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Visitors, viewers, users, subscribers, members, affiliates, or customers, collectively referred to herein as “Visitors,” are parties to this agreement. The website and its owners and/or operators are parties to this agreement, herein referred to as “Website.”
USE OF INFORMATION FROM THIS WEBSITE
Unless you have entered into an express written contract with this website to the contrary, visitors, viewers, subscribers, members, affiliates, or customers have no right to use this information in a commercial or public setting; they have no right to broadcast it, copy it, save it, print it, sell it, or publish any portions of the content of this website. By accessing the contents of this website, you agree to this condition of access and you acknowledge that any unauthorized use is unlawful and may subject you to civil or criminal penalties. Again, Visitor has no rights whatsoever to use the content of, or portions thereof, including its databases, invisible pages, linked pages, underlying code, or other intellectual property the site may contain, for any reason or for any use whatsoever. In recognition of the fact that it may be difficult to quantify the exact damages arising from infringement of this provision, Visitor agrees to compensate the owners of www.JWALKERTRAUMA.com with liquidated damages in the amount of U.S. $100,000, or, if it can be calculated, the actual costs and actual damages for breach of this provision, whichever is greater.
Visitor warrants that he or she understands that accepting this provision is a condition of accessing www.JWALKERTRAUMA.com and that accessing www.JWALKERTRAUMA.com constitutes acceptance.
OWNERSHIP OF WEBSITE OR RIGHT TO USE, SELL, PUBLISH CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE
The website and its contents are owned or licensed by the website’s owner. Material contained on the website must be presumed to be proprietary and copyrighted. Visitors have no rights whatsoever in the site content. Use of website content for any reason is unlawful unless it is done with express contract or permission of the website.
HYPERLINKING TO SITE, CO-BRANDING, “FRAMING” AND REFERENCING SITE PROHIBITED
Unless expressly authorized by website, no one may hyperlink this site, or portions thereof, (including, but not limited to, logotypes, trademarks, branding or copyrighted material) to theirs for any reason. Furthermore, you are not permitted to reference the URL (website address) of this website or any page of this website in any commercial or non-commercial media without express permission from us, nor are you allowed to ‘frame’ the site. You specifically agree to cooperate with the Website to remove or de-activate any such activities, and be liable for all damages arising from violating this provision. In recognition of the fact that it may be difficult to quantify the exact damages arising from infringement of this provision, you agree to compensate the owners of www.barbarawoodsphd.com with liquidated damages in the amount of U.S. $100,000, or, if it can be calculated, the actual costs and actual damages for breach of this provision, whichever is greater. You warrant that you understand that accepting this provision is a condition of accessing www.barbarawoodsphd.com and that accessing www.barbarawoodsphd.com constitutes acceptance.
DISCLAIMER FOR CONTENTS OF SITE
www.JWALERTRAUMA.com disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy of the content appearing at, linked to on, or mentioned on www.JWALKERTRAUMA.com. Visitors assume all risk relating to viewing, reading, using, or relying upon this information. Unless you have otherwise formed an express contract to the contrary with us, you have no right to rely on any information contained herein as accurate. We make no such warranty.
FOR HARM CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER OR SOFTWARE FROM INTERACTING WITH THIS WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS. VISITOR ASSUMES ALL RISK OF VIRUSES, WORMS, OR OTHER CORRUPTING FACTORS. We assume no responsibility for damage to computers or software of the visitor or any person the visitor subsequently communicates with from corrupting code or data that is inadvertently passed to the visitor’s computer. Again, visitor views and interacts with this site, or banners or pop-ups or advertising displayed thereon, at his own risk.
DISCLAIMER FOR HARM CAUSED BY DOWNLOADS
Visitor downloads information from this site at his own risk. Website makes no warranty that downloads are free of corrupting computer codes, including, but not limited to, viruses and worms.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By viewing, using, or interacting in any manner with this site, including banners, advertising, or pop-ups, downloads, and as a condition of the website to allow his lawful viewing, Visitor forever waives all right to claims of damage of any and all description based on any causal factor resulting in any possible harm, no matter how heinous or extensive, whether physical or emotional, foreseeable or unforeseeable, whether personal or commercial in nature. For any jurisdictions that may now allow for these exclusions our maximum liability will not exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for using our website or service.
Additionally, you agree not to hold us liable for any damages related to issues beyond our control, including but not limited to, acts of God, war, terrorism, insurrection, riots, criminal activity, natural disasters, disruption of communications or infrastructure, labor shortages or disruptions (including unlawful strikes), shortages of materials, and any other events which are not within our control.
Visitor agrees that in the event he causes damage to us or a third party as a result of or relating to the use of www.jwalkertrauma.com Visitor will indemnify us for, and, if applicable, defend us against, any claims for damages.
No additional notice of any kind for any reason is required to be given to Visitor and Visitor expressly warrants an understanding that the right to notice is waived as a condition for permission to view or interact with the website.
JURISDICTION AND VENUE
If any matter concerning this purchase shall be brought before a court of law, pre- or post-arbitration, Viewer, visitor, member, subscriber or customer agrees to that the sole and proper jurisdiction to be the state and city declared in the contact information of the web owner unless otherwise here specified. In the event that litigation is in a federal court, the proper court shall be the closest federal court to the owner of [Domain]’s address.
Viewer, visitor, member, subscriber or customer agrees that the applicable law to be applied shall, in all cases, be that of the state of the owner of www.barbarawoodsphd.com.
The Seller of this product is:
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Rights Reserved.